T+C's & PRIVACY
By booking an appointment at Bang Bang Beauty Bar you have agreed to our terms and conditions (T+C’s).
Please keep in mind when reading that these terms and conditions are ultimately just a general courtesy that should be given to any appointment based business.
Although it’s understandable that it might be difficult to attend appointments on occasion, we have put these T+C’s in place to protect our best interests and those of our loyal client base.
Please read our terms and conditions below
- It is the clients responsibility to make sure we have all the correct contact details upon booking. It is also important to keep a record of your booking on hand. If you have entered the wrong phone number we will not be held responsible if you do not receive a confirmation text due to incorrect details. If your regular phone number is often unattended please provide us with an alternative contact number and save your booking to your calendar.
- Bang Bang Beauty Bar will not hold appointments. If you have contacted us for an appointment and we are waiting to hear back from you to confirm a given time we will not hold that appointment until you have confirmed it.
- We kindly ask that clients notify us of the need to reschedule or cancel appointments at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment.
- Cancellations of your scheduled appointment must be made no less than 6 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time. If less than 6 hours notice is given we will require you to pay 50% of the cost of the cancelled booking at your next appointment.
- If you do not show up to your scheduled appointment or cancel within 1 hour of your appointment this is considered a “No Show’. You will be required to pay 100% of the cost of your missed appointment at your next booking.
- Regular No shows or cancellations are a no go. Re-offending clients will have to prepay future appointments, will be denied access to the online booking system and given restricted hours / days in which they can book.
- Running late to your appointment puts stress on our schedule. If you think you are going to be late to your appointment please let us know as soon as possible so we can make a note on your booking and do our best to accommodate.
- If our team decides they can see you, but has to reduce your treatment to prevent interrupting other appointments, the original charge for the appointment will still apply.
- If you are late to an appointment without notice or have missed the majority of your appointment this is considered a ‘No Show’ and we will require 100% of the cost of the appointment at your next booking or on arrival to your appointment.
- If your appointment has to be rescheduled because we are unable to accommodate you, this is considered as a ‘No Show’ and we will require 100% of the cost of the appointment at your next booking.
- It is not acceptable to show up late and ask for a reduced treatment, while expecting to be charged for the lesser time.
- Booking in for a particular service and then changing your mind at your appointment as to what service you require is not acceptable. We designate the correct time for each client. If you request for a lesser treatment the original booking will be charged. If you request for additional treatments, please discuss with your therapist to see if this can be accommodated. When making online bookings, it is your responsibility to make sure you have booked all the services you require at your appointment.
- Letting us know ahead of time if there is a possibility of needing to reschedule / revise your appointment is much appreciated. It is likely we can accommodate moving you to a more appropriate time and adding or subtracting services if several days notice is given.
- If you act in any way that is abusive towards staff or clients, we have the right to deny service and to ask you to leave the premises.
- We encourage parents to visit our salon without children (aged 12 and under), unless the child is attending an appointment. We mean no disrespect to our client’s with children and put this policy forward with respect to our clients well being and that of our staff. Your treatment and the attention of your therapist is of the utmost importance to us and past experiences have helped us arrive at this policy.
- We work in a semi-open studio. In any given space we use sharps, needles, chemicals & hot wax – these are not only hazardous to children but dangerous to our clients and staff in the event of unexpected noise or movements. Children (aged 12 and under) in or near these spaces pose a risk to the salon for OHS and for insurance reasons.
- We have a waiting area in our salon space, however it is not encouraged to leave children (aged 12 and under) unattended in this area. Please consider supervision for all children in this area. Loud noises in the waiting area or treatment rooms is unacceptable.
- If children must attend an appointment with you and require Ipads, phones, etc they must have headphones or no sound. Again this is important for the concentration of our therapist and the respect of other customers.
- Please contact us if you have any queries or concerns regarding our Children Policy.